Cisco Apprentice – Unified Communications Apprentice Trainer
1 Unified Collaborations specialize within unified communications systems. We offer training, consultancy and technology adoption services to businesses with unified communications systems.
This position is paid and would involve assisting the managing director within the execution of online marketing activities. The schedule of work can be adapted to your university timetable. Final year student’s preferred but candidates will be considered on a case by case basis dependent upon experience.
As it is a small company the experience you’ll gain will be hands on from the get-go and will add valuable depth to your CV. Previous marketing assistant is leaving as gained graduate employment directly from skills gained within this role.
Why work for us?
There is plenty of opportunity to develop and investigate the world of Cisco UC. We will also provide further training specifically around the Cisco UC products such as Cisco IP Telephony, Jabber and Webex. Our company also provides UC services for Microsoft Lync and Avaya, therefore you can gain a view of the wider market.
There is also the opportunity for successful apprentices that we will continue to work with after the scheme has ended to put them through further Cisco UC exams
- Deliver end user training on UC products
- Develop further in house end user and admin courses
- Build and maintain an in-house Cisco UC system
- Eventually be able to deliver Administration training on Cisco UC products
- Travel will be expected and overnight stays may also be necessary. All of the following expenses will be taken care of or reimbursed – train, mileage, plane, Hotel, subsistence.
- There is travel involved outside of normal working hours e.g. Sunday evenings and weekday evenings and/or early mornings.
- Additional training will be provided, There will be travel around the UK and occasional travel around Europe.
- Career progression to lead on to consultancy, further training on all product ranges.
Please send a covering letter and your C.V to email@example.com Please also include any dates you cannot make for Interview.